Finding the right family law office or attorney could be a difficult decision to make. Jilmala Rogers is one of our Associate Attorneys at our firm and is practicing family law in our Springfield, Illinois office. Jilmala will listen to your case and is here to guide you through the process.
Jilmala Rogers graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, in English Language and Literature from Fisk University in Nashville, Tennessee. She obtained a Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. Jilmala mentored a young lady with C-U One on One mentoring program for several years.
Jilmala is a native of Champaign, Illinois. Jilmala enjoys spending time with her family and friends, long walks with her dog Sasha, and traveling.
- Family Law
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6317318
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- State Bar of Illinois # 6317318
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Springfield Family Law Blog
- Does Illinois favor the mother or father in custody decisions?
3 January 2020
- What to know about pursuing alimony during a divorce
19 December 2019
- What is a child support modification?
5 December 2019
- Understanding child custody during the holiday season
21 November 2019
- What is a premarital agreement?
8 November 2019
- Claims of paternity may be challenged
24 October 2019
- What penalties can be assessed for failing to pay child support?
10 October 2019
- Working a child's best interests into their custody plan
26 September 2019
- Spousal support can be a critical component of a divorce
12 September 2019