(510) 331-2975Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jewell HargleroadLaw Office of Jewell Hargleroad, San Francisco Bay Area
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Certified Appellate Specialist, Board of Legal Specialization of State Bar of California
Practice Summary: Complex federal and state litigation in contracts, land use, government, administrative, constitutional property and speech, trusts and estates, product liability, land use and insurance law.
Specialties: Appeals, injunctions, writs of mandate, land use administrative proceedings, challenging local, state and federal action and enforcing local, statutory and constitutional law in federal and state courts.
Represents both plaintiffs and defendants; insurance defense; owners and contractors in construction disputes; beneficiaries and administrators
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Insurance Defense
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- appellate specialist
- California State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Cheema v. L.S. Trucking, Inc.
- California Courts of Appeal
Contact & Map