I have dedicated my practice to criminal defense for the past decade. I have worked in both the private sector and public sector.
My experience in both sectors has given me the opportunity to meet and work with experienced attorneys across the State. Over the years I have dealt with a wide variety of legal matters that have provided invaluable experience and knowledge of the law and the legal system.
My desire is to provide the most effective and comprehensive defense available to my clients. I want my clients to know that I understand they are in a unique situation and that all cases and clients are unique.
You owe it to yourself to hire a lawyer who knows how to investigate and defend criminal cases. A conviction can have a number of negative effects on your future. However, with a competent defense lawyer at your side, you have the chance to avoid these serious consequences.
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1052375
- English: Spoken, Written
- Jessie Weber Law, LLC
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of South Dakota
- B.B.A. | Business Administration
- Nick Chiarkas Leadership Award
- Wisconsin State Public Defender
- CALI Award for Excellence-Criminal Clinic
- University of Nebraska College of Law
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1052375
- - Current
- What To Do If You Are Pulled Over
- The legal blog of Jessie Weber Law, LLC
- Communications in 980 cases , Advocacy in Sexually Violent Person Commitment Cases: Interdisciplinary Skills and Strategies Summit
- Sentencing , Wisconsin State Public Defender New Attorney Training