As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica Saldin is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Saldin enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Saldin would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Saldin can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica Saldin Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- I Have a Colorado Custody Case: When Can I/Should I Move?
12 October 2019
- What Does “No Fault” Mean in a Colorado Divorce?
6 October 2019
- Colorado Child Support and High Income Families
23 September 2019
- Controlling Life and Legal Costs During Your Divorce
15 September 2019
- Changes to Child Mental Health Laws and the Potential Impact on Child Custody Cases
7 September 2019
- Collaborative Divorce in Denver: The Basics (Part 1)
31 August 2019
- Failing to Show Up for Your Divorce or Custody Hearing
22 August 2019
- Additional Changes Needed in Colorado Family Law Statutes
12 August 2019
- Ge Ready . . . Get Set . . . Go: What Will Happen at Court?
3 August 2019