Profile Image Placeholder

Jessica Larsen

Warren Allen
  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
  • Oregon
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Jessica values the preservation of familial relationships for the sake of family unity and ensuring simplicity in future dispute resolutions. She understands that each family is different, and is committed to working toward solutions that best fit the needs of you and your family.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Estate Planning
Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Area
  • Adoption
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Associate Attorney
Warren Allen
Willamette University College of Law
Willamette University College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oregon State Bar  # 181754
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Larsen Law, LLC
Legal Answers
31 Questions Answered
Q. I want to have my kids more, but my wife refuses.
A: I agree with my colleague. I would add one thing though, and that is parents are entitled to 50/50 parenting time unless the objecting parent can demonstrate good reason why the other parent should not receive 50/50 parenting time. You should speak with a lawyer to determine what rights you have and develop a litigation strategy going forward.
Q. Is it possible to file a parenting plan modification without an attorney in Oregon due to safety concerns
A: Yes, you can file for a parenting plan modification without an attorney. You will need to locate the forms for a Motion to Show Cause re: Modification of Parenting Time on the court website which you can fill out yourself. If you find them too difficult, you should retain an attorney to assist you.
Q. I am under adjust status currently with my pending Family-Based Application. My husband is quite not treating me right.
A: Your question isn't clear from the facts you presented. There is no way you can force your husband to contribute in a more meaningful way to the household. You could seek a divorce, and a lawyer can help you do that.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Larsen Law LLC
PO Box 24
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Telephone: (503) 569-8915
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)
Notice: Available evenings and weekends for consultations.