Jeremy Smith Willis
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Jeremy S. Willis is a proven, aggressive attorney with an experienced staff. While amicable resolution is to be hoped for, should disputes and potential litigation arise, we strive relentlessly to stay ahead of opposing counsel on fact-finding and evidence, keeping you as much in control of your own destiny as we possibly can.
Matching your needs with the correct firm is crucial to the successful outcome of your legal situation. As an informed consumer of legal services, you need to be sure that the firm you select is qualified to handle your particular legal matter.
To begin forming a plan with a lawyer who will work closely with you and work hard for you, please contact us today.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- St. Mary's University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24030785
- - Current