My practice is focused exclusively on estate planning. I take great effort to stay up-to-date with changes in the law and implement new drafting techniques to provide thorough and comprehensive planning for our client’s specific needs. I also strive to draft documents in plain English so that my clients can understand them. My practice is unique in that we do not operate out of a traditional brick and mortar office. We come to you!
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Our first meeting is a no cost, no obligation opportunity to get to know you. We will discuss your goals and needs. Based on our discussion I can make recommendations on which tools we can use to meet your goals. I can usually quote you a flat fee and have us sign an agreement so you know exactly what you are getting upfront. We can also discuss payment
Credit Cards Accepted
The Reed Law Firm, PLC accepts all major credit cards.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2017)
- Honors: Book Award Constitutional Law 1 Distinguished Student Award Leadership Achievement Award Deans List Honor Roll
- Activities: Mock Trial Executive Board- Competitions Committee Chair Student Animal Legal Defense Fund- Secretary WMU Cooley Law School Ambassador WMU Cooley Law School Order of the Graduation Marshals Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- State Bar of Michigan  # P82123
- Ingham County Bar Association
- - Current