Jeffrey Carey is a member of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and received the Legal Champion award from Missouri Lawyer's Weekly in 2014.
His practice focuses on complex personal injury cases, bankruptcy, and domestic litigation.
Jeff is of counsel to Boyd, Kenter, Thomas and Parrish, LLC and the firm has deep experience in worker's compensation, products liability, complex personal injury, and labor and employment law. With the power of our team, we can handle almost any legal problem.
Lee's Summit - Independence - Sedalia - Overland Park
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Kansas Supreme Court
- ID Number: 18452
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current