Jeffrey DormanLoftus & Eisenberg, Ltd
- Consumer Law, Securities Law, Stockbroker & Investment Fraud ...
Jeff is Consumer Law, Securities Law, Stockbroker & Investment Fraud, and Arbitration & Mediation. He has unique experience with a background in law, as well as econometrics, mathematics, and computer programming. Jeff holds a B.A. in Economics and Mathematics from the University of Michigan and an LL.D. in Antitrust from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Additionally, he received a M.S. (ABD) in Industrial Organization and Econometrics from University of Wisconsin-Madison. Jeff's academic and professional training have facilitated many successful outcomes in complex litigation cases. With more than 40 years of experience, Jeff is committed to providing exceptional legal representation for his clients.
Jeff has been honored by several organizations for his successful advocacy. He was named a Leading Lawyer in Antitrust Law and Commercial Litigation by Leading Lawyers Network, and received the Superior Achievement Award from the United States Department of Justice.
Jeff lives with his wife, son and two dogs in Chicago. Outside of work, he enjoys the outdoors and has climbed the summit of Mount Everest.
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Free Case Evaluations
- English: Spoken, Written
- Loftus & Eisenberg, Ltd
- Of Counsel
- Voelker Litigation Group
- Freeborn & Peters LLP
- Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- M.S. (1976) | Industrial Organization and Econometrics
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- LL.D. (1974) | Antitrust
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1971)
- Superior Achievement Award
- United States Department of Justice
- Leading Lawyer in Antitrust Law and Commercial Litigation
- Leading Lawyers Network