Jeff’s reputation and history of successful litigation spans 9 years as an attorney and 10 more as a paralegal, focused on serious personal injury cases, including auto and truck wrecks, slip-and-falls, dog attacks, and Social Security Disability. He has achieved he highest possible rating for an attorney, attaining the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Reviewed Rating of AV Preeminent, in addition to being a SuperLawyers Rising Star for three straight years.
He’s worked for some of the area’s biggest injury firms – and is ready to work for you. Jeff’s practice focuses on quality of representation, not quantity. He efficiently and relentlessly pursues justice for each of his clients. Jeff has been directly responsible for the recovery of millions of dollars for his injury clients.
Jeff is a member of the American Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, Nashville Bar Association, and the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
No fee until you win your case
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- CEO and Owner
- Jeffrey C. Kovalski, Attorney at Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Trial Attorney
- Ponce Law, PLLC
- Southern Adventist University
- Nashville School of Law
- Mid South Rising Star Selectee
- AV Preeminent / Client Champion
- Life Member inductee
- Multi-Million Dollar Adovates Forum
- Nashville Area's Top Young Lawyers
- Nashville Lifestyles
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attornesy
- American Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Q. My boyfriend got rear-ended driving my car without a license in TN, other driver drove off, will my full coverage pay?
- A: I believe your UM should apply. I would highly recommend you both seek the advice of a personal injury attorney.