Javed Ellahie's practice focuses on estate planning, probate, real estate law and bankruptcy. He carries a Martindale-Hubbell “AV-rating”, the highest rating of legal knowledge and ethics.
Mr. Ellahie has also served as a Trustee to the Santa Clara County Bar Association and the West-Valley Mission Community College District and on the Monte Sereno City Council.
Mr. Ellahie’s estate planning experience includes setting up estate plans such as simple and complex trusts, drafting irrevocable trusts, family limited partnership, charitable trusts and other documents that provide the maximum flexibility. Mr. Ellahie can draft wills and trusts that meet the requirements of the Islamic Inheritance laws.
He is licensed to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and also in Pakistan.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Credit Cards Accepted
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Punjabi: Spoken, Written
- Urdu: Spoken, Written
- California St Univ Fresno
- Undergraduate Degree
- Santa Clara Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Golden Gate University
- LL.M. (2008) | Estate Planning/Tax
- Honors: Honors
- California State Bar  # 63340
- - Current
- Bankruptcy Law in Santa Clara
- California State Bar