Jason Reid began his career in Florida in 2006 with the Office of the Public Defender for the Ninth Circuit. Jason Reid moved to the Tampa Bay area joining a local lawyer firm in 2012. Jason Reid decided to take his dedication to his client's cases with a hands on approach at The Reid Firm in 2019.
Jason Reid is Board Certified Criminal Trial, Appellate, Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation lawyer with experience in all areas going back to at least 2012.
The Reid Firm is located in Bradenton, and handles cases frequently in Sarasota and Tampa. We are a member of the US Middle District of Florida and the US 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Meet to discuss your case and whether your case is a good fit for this firm to represent you.
Credit Cards Accepted
We have numerous methods of taking card payments, all types accepted.
Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation only.
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 028308
- Owner Attorney
- The Reid Firm
- - Current
- Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Traffic Ticket, Criminal Defense and Business Law Firm.
- Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett
- Associate in personal injury, workers’ compensation and criminal defense areas of practice.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Office of the Public Defender 9th Circuit
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Environmental Law Digest Legislative Editor, Sports and Entertainment Law Society Board Member, Academic Scholarship.
- Activities: Rugby, flag football, basketball.
- University of Kansas
- B.A. (2002) | Political Science
- Honors: Golden Key International Honour Society, Academic Honors, Academic Scholarship.
- Activities: Part time employee for UPS during my tenor.
- Baker University
- Honors: Academic and Athletic Scholarship
- Activities: Varsity Football
- The Florida Bar  # 0028307
- Manatee Chapter of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Chapter Represenative
- - Current
- Activities: Participated in meeting discussing strategy, legislation and conversations with judges. I am currently the Chapter Representative.
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Activities: I was a board member, participating in meetings and discussions on legislation and strategy, also participated in continuing legal education.
- Criminal Trial
- Florida Bar
- Q. My son signed to be extradited to FL, he has since decided against this because he needs to fight a case in GA before
- A: He would need to address the validity of the extradition in Georgia, a Georgia lawyer would be a more appropriate source for this information. Best of luck.
- Q. was ares.march 1st felony and mis drug have court tom no att or public def. never been n trble w the law WHAT DO I DO
- A: Contact the clerk of court. If you cannot afford an attorney ask for an indigent application. Also, ask how you can appear for your arraignment.