Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA DISCOVER MASTERCARD
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Divorce and Traffic Consultations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (1981)
- Central Missouri State University
- B.S. (1980) | Criminal Justice Administration
- Missouri Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. If you missed a court date can you still contest your speeding ticket?
- A: Yes. You must surrender, post bond and then you will receive a court date. You should contact the Court to determine the amount of the bond so you will have sufficient funds available before you appear at court or the police department.
- Q. Is there a specific form for this and anything else I should include?
- A: A Show Cause Order is granted upon a Motion for Contempt which must be personally served on the other party. You should file a Motion for a Temporary Order pursuant to 452.315 RSMo. 2016 and request child support, maintenance as well as attorney's fees and costs to be incurred. You should also consider paying a retainer with funds acquired by accessing marital and/or separate property.
- Q. Can my daughter’s dad terminate child support for only one semester of bad grades in college?
- A: Absent special circumstances, the answers to your questions are Yes and No. Please see 452.340 RSMo 2016.
Contact & Map