Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Theft
I give free consultation of up to 10 minutes, after that it is $100 per hour. We also take certain complex cases on contingency.
Most contingency fees are by law and set at 33% of the money recovered. If nothing is recovered, nothing is due the attorney.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Yoruba: Spoken, Written
- Small Claims Arbitrators
- New York State Courts Administration
- I adjudicate on simple and complex matters of all sorts of cases where the parties both agree to see me.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- LL.M. (2005) | Law
- - present
- Honors: Startford "Who's Who", 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. Alpha Kappa Alpha, Wladen University.
- Activities: I mentor young law graduates, I am a Small Claim's Arbitrator and a Guardian Ad litem for the incapacitated and the Unknowns of New York State.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
- LL.B. (1990) | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- New York State Bar  # 3903994
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- How to Start a Solo Practice
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law (CJICL), 2005
- The ideal Women, Women Annual Event, CAC Baltimore,
- CAC North America
- I will be talking at this religious organization on "an ideal woman".
- Public Administrators of USA
- Walden University
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map