Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Medical Malpractice
I give free consultation of up to 10 minutes, after that it is $100 per hour. We also take certain complex cases on contingency.
Most contingency fees are by law and set at 33% of the money recovered. If nothing is recovered, nothing is due the attorney.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Yoruba: Spoken, Written
- Small Claims Arbitrators
- New York State Courts Administration
- I adjudicate on simple and complex matters of all sorts of cases where the parties both agree to see me.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- LL.M. (2005) | Law
- - present
- Honors: Startford "Who's Who", 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. Alpha Kappa Alpha, Wladen University.
- Activities: I mentor young law graduates, I am a Small Claim's Arbitrator and a Guardian Ad litem for the incapacitated and the Unknowns of New York State.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
- LL.B. (1990) | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- New York State Bar  # 3903994
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- How to Start a Solo Practice
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law (CJICL), 2005
- The ideal Women , Women Annual Event , CAC Baltimore,
- CAC North America
- I will be talking at this religious organization on "an ideal woman".
- Public Administrators of USA
- Walden University
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map