Seattle Divorce Services is dedicated to conflict resolution in complex cases. Our Seattle divorce attorneys believe that our clients are best served by an approach that reduces fighting and allows for agreement building. In high-conflict cases, our Seattle divorce mediation lawyers work to avoid escalating hostility. This approach is designed to reduce the trauma of the divorce experience and prepare clients to move forward in life, also setting the stage for more successful co-parenting.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- General Civil
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. | Behavioral Sciences & Law, Women’s Studies
- Rising Star
- Washington Law & Politics Magazine
- King County Bar Association
- King County Collaborative Law
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Washington Law Review
- Public Interest Law Association
- Solid Ground
- Washington State Bar # 38355
- - Current
- Life Changes after Dissolution: Steps to Take, WSBA CLE Family Law Changes, Seattle, WA
- Estate Planning for WEA Members, Washington Education Association Pre-Retirement Estate Planning Seminar, Seattle, WA
- Seattle Divorce Services
- Seattle Divorce Services Blog
- What Is “Family Law”?
8 January 2020
- Does Washington Have Common Law Marriage?
11 December 2019
- What Documents Will You Need For Your Divorce?
13 November 2019
- What to Bring to a Consultation with a Seattle Family Lawyer
30 October 2019
- What to Expect at a Consultation with a Seattle Family Lawyer
2 October 2019
- Mark Alexander Gains Lifetime Achievement Award
18 September 2019
- Who Stays In The House After Divorce?
21 August 2019
- When Is It OK To Get Remarried?
8 August 2019
- Is My Divorce Information in the Public Record?
26 June 2019