The James W. Bodiford, Jr., Law Office has served the residents of Mobile and Baldwin Counties along with the surrounding areas for over 30 years. Established in 1974, our law office represents clients in many types of cases including but not limited to family law, divorce, custody, child support, adoptions, DUIs, traffic tickets, just to name a few.
James W. Bodiford, Jr., will always place the best interests of his clients and their families first and foremost.
Take advantage of reliable representation and call the James W. Bodiford, Jr., Law Office. We offer free telephone consultations and welcome the opportunity to talk with you to discuss how we may be of service to you.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Cumberland, Samford University(AL)
- Alabama State Bar