- Intellectual Property
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- ID Number: 212815
- Southwestern University School of Law
- J.D. (2000) | The main reason that I chose to attend Southwestern was that they offered an accelerated law degree program. Although the program was extremely difficult, I was able to graduate in just two years rather than taking the standard three.
- Honors: Top ten student of my graduating class
- University of California at San Diego
- B.S. (1994) | Major: Biochemistry and Cell Biology During my undergraduate career I worked at the famous Salk Institute where I helped to map memory pathways.
- Honors: Provostï¿½s Honors
- California State Bar  # 212815
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map