Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Claims
- Immigration Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
Khalaf & Nguyen, PLLC, will give free consultation if the law firm is interested in accepting your case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 5th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- Khalaf & Nguyen, PLLC ~ Law Firm
- Dr. Jad Jamal Khalaf is co-founder and managing partner at Khalaf & Nguyen, PLLC law firm in the capital city of Jackson, Mississippi.
- Mississippi College
- Honors: Cum Laude
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Louisiana Baptist University
- Southwest Mississippi Community College
- Mississippi College School of Law
- As a law student, Dr. Khalaf enhanced his legal education and legal experience by interning at the Hinds County, Mississippi Public Defender Office; Mission First Legal Aid Clinic; Rankin County, Mississippi Youth Court; and several law firms.
- Activities: Chief Justice of the MC Law Honor Court; Senator on the MC Law Student Bar Association; President of the MC Law Chapter of Christian Legal Society; a pupil in the Charles Clark Inns of Court; and a panelist representing MC Law at the 2015 Mississippi Governor’s Prayer Luncheon.
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar  # 104995
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map