Jacqueline Bowden Gold concentrates in the areas of probate, trust law, guardianship, estate planning, and asset protection. Ms. Bowden Gold has over 5 years in legal experience. A native of Miami, Florida, Ms. Bowden Gold received her J.D. from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2013. Ms. Bowden was President of the Student Bar Association where she served as the voice for the student body. While at St. Thomas, Ms. Bowden was a member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society, Hispanic American Law Student Association, and Animal Legal Defense Fund. Ms. Bowden also completed a fellowship with the Honorable George A. Sarduy of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Family Division.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
We provide free consultations for Estate Planning only.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Rarick & Beskin, P.A.
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Honors: - President of the Student Bar Association
- Activities: Member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society, Hispanic American Law Student Association, and Animal Legal Defense Fund.
- University of Miami
- Florida Bar Association
- The Florida Bar # 0109399
- Feeling Empty? Organ Trafficking & Trade: The Black Market for Human Organs, 8 INTERCULTURAL HUM. RTS. L. REV. 451
- Jacqueline Bowden Gold's Website Profile
- Rarick & Beskin, P.A. Website
- Florida Trust & Probate Attorneys Blog
- 7 Smart Tips For Hurricane Irma Insurance Claims – And 5 Traps
12 September 2017
- 2017 Property Tax Appeal Deadline: Read the Small Print!
2 September 2017
- Informática de Fideicomisos y Testamentos para Abogados de la Florida
1 June 2017
- The Problem With A Florida Professional Association
3 May 2017
- Who Can Be That Second Member for Your Florida LLC; Basic LLC Checklist
1 May 2017
- Three Big Threats To Your Children Over 18 – And How To Protect Them
20 February 2017
- 12 Point Estate and Asset Protection Plan Checklist for 2017
6 January 2017
- File Your 2017 Annual Report – But Watch For These 4 Scams
6 January 2017
- Big Mistake: Naming A Minor the Outright Beneficiary – Of Anything!
1 December 2016