Jack C. Slingerland received a Juris Doctorate degree from Loyola University of Chicago School of Law.
Jack is the city Attorney for Genoa, IL. He has served as a DeKalb County Assistant State’s Attorney, as the DeKalb County Public Defender, and as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Illinois. He served as a member of the legislative staff of the Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives, Michael J. Madigan.
Jack has been in private practice of law for more than 23 years, and now is the co-owner of Slingerland & Clark, P.C. He is admitted to practice in federal and state courts, is a member of the Kane County Bar Association, and is a member and past president of the DeKalb County Bar Association.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- State Bar of Illinois  # 2632705
- Slingerland and Clark, P.C. Website