I believe it is important to identify a clients goals and build a strategy to best meet those goals. Growing up in a small town taught me to stand behind my work and to only provide services that people really need.
Chris grew up in Basehor, Kansas on the outskirts of Kansas City where he learned to “pay it forward.” He lives and works by the ideal that the work you do and the promises you make to individuals carries forward. With that in mind, Chris attended Kansas State University where he earned his B.S. in Speech Communications. Chris also spent time on the Debate team, where he learned the skill of thinking quickly on his feet and being able to adjust quickly to ever-changing arguments that develop during a case. He went on to work with Kansas Senator Stan Clark of District 40 examining issues and concerns of constituents during the 2000 natural gas crisis. It is this experience that allowed him to understand that different personal situations can greatly affect clients’ priorities and goals.
Before becoming a partner at Faro & Crowder, P.A., Mr. Crowder attended Barry University School of Law, where he earned his J.D.. As part of his practice today, Chris makes it a point to meet with and understand the goals of each individual client. Chris works hard to learn how to best serve clients’ individual goals while bringing to light the possibility of competing interest or negative results that may not have been anticipated. By working to understand where the other side is coming from and analyzing every possible outcome, Mr. Crowder works to prepare his clients for every possible situation.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Consumer Law
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
For bankruptcy and foreclosure defense.
- Credit Cards Accepted
For non-bankruptcy cases.
- Middle District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida - Bankruptcy Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Faro & Crowder, PA
- - Current
- Faro & Associates, PA
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Activities: Liaison for the Sports Entertainment Law Club.
- Kansas State University
- B.S. (2002) | Speech Communications
- Intern for Kansas State Senator Stan Clark.
- Activities: Member of the debate team. Kansas State University student senator. Kansas State University College of Arts & Sciences council member. Delta Sigma Phi secretary and vice president. Chapter representative of the Greek affairs council.
- Apreciation of Generous Support
- Brevard County Legal Aid, Inc.
- In appreciation of Generous Support for the 2018 Pro Bono Recognition Gala