Ismail MohammedLaw Office of Ismail Mohammed
- Immigration Law, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
Ismail Mohammed is a highly experienced criminal defense and immigration attorney based in Boston, Massachusetts. With over 18 years of experience, he has established a reputation for providing top-notch legal services to clients facing serious legal challenges.
In 2004, Ismail founded The Law Office of Ismail Mohammed, LLC, with the aim of providing expert legal representation to individuals and families in the Boston area. Since then, he has helped countless clients navigate the complex legal landscape of criminal defense and immigration law, always striving to secure the best possible outcomes for his clients.
Ismail is a dedicated and passionate attorney who takes a client-centered approach to his practice. He understands that every case is unique and requires a tailored approach, which is why he takes the time to listen to his clients' concerns and goals before developing a strategy to achieve them.
As a criminal defense attorney, Ismail has successfully defended clients facing a wide range of charges, including drug offenses, violent crimes, and white-collar crimes. He has a deep understanding of the criminal justice system and knows how to effectively navigate the complexities of criminal proceedings.
In the area of immigration law, Ismail has helped many individuals and families obtain visas, green cards, and citizenship. He is well-versed in the constantly changing laws and regulations governing immigration and is dedicated to helping his clients achieve their immigration goals.
Overall, Ismail is a highly skilled attorney who is committed to providing his clients with the best possible legal representation. If you are facing criminal charges or immigration issues, don't hesitate to contact The Law Office of Ismail Mohammed, LLC for expert legal advice and representation.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Contingent Fees
- Amharic: Spoken
- Law Office of Ismail Mohammed
- - Current
- Indigent Bar Advocate
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (1994) | Finance
- Superb (9.7/10)
- Top 100 Lawyers in Massachusetts
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Massachusetts Top 100
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- The End of Title 42
- Ismail Mohammed
- Top 100 Attorney in Massachusetts
- National Trial Lawyers
- Q. Can the police raid my home after a traffic stop and found nothing? Is it considered harassment now what they’re doing?
- A: Hello, They can't just raid your home. They would have to obtain a search warrant before they can do anything. In order for a judge to sign off on it, the police must submit an affidavit stating why they believe contraband will be found on your home. I wish you well and if you continue to use drugs, just know it's not too late to get sober. Ismail Mohammed
- Q. How do you defend against false assault charges? My wife is making things up and the judge is going along with it!
- A: Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the restraining order issue. At this point, you can ask the judge to terminate or modify the order. If you have an adult child, as you do, it is best to see if he/she is willing to testify. It's important to have an attorney present to advocate on your behalf. I wish you all the best. Ismail Mohammed
- Q. Have been wrongfully accused of assult and battery against a friend
- A: If you've been found indigent, the court will provide you with an attorney. Massachusetts has some great court appointed lawyers. If you can afford private counsel, you can go that route. It sounds like your case is still in the pretrial stage. It's important that you communicate with your attorney. I wish you well. Ismail Mohammed, Esq.