Associate attorney Isaac Tilton handles bankruptcy, business and commercial litigation, trust litigation, estate litigation, and employment litigation for Bloodworth Law, PLLC, in Orlando, Florida.
Isaac has more than a decade of experience in commercial litigation and is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York, and California.
Isaac has experience in bankruptcy, commercial litigation including breach of contract, corporate disputes, partnership disputes, real estate disputes, fraud, and employment disputes.
Isaac received a Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School in 2008. He was the Associate Managing Editor of the Journal of International Law. He was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society.
A Tufts University graduate, Isaac earned a B.A. in International Relations.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Activities: Journal of International Law, Associate Managing Editor
- Real Estate
- Super Lawyers
- The Florida Bar  # 1010608
- California State Bar  # 291834
- - Current
- Bloodworth Law, PLLC, Website