Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
I am a third generation lawyer who is committed to helping people injured in an accident at work or in a motor vehicle.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Never a fee unless we collect.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing partner
- Ankin Law Office
- - Current
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1994) | JD
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Did Your Baby Suffer Birth Injuries as a Result of Ultrasound Medical Malpractice?
- How to Prepare for Your Workers’ Comp Hearing
- Top Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centers in Illinois
- Police Code of Silence: Is Chicago Liable for Injuries?
- How to Settle An Accident Claim Without An Attorney
- Should You Be Afraid to Report Workplace Injuries?
Websites & Blogs
- The Chicago Injury Lawyer
- Honoring Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday: 5 Reasons You Should Be Honest with Your Injury Lawyer
18 February 2020
- Tree Care Workers Face Numerous Risks
22 January 2020
- You Are One Download Away From Becoming a Safer Driver
14 January 2020
- School Districts, Parents Throughout the U.S. Are Suing Juul. Here’s Why
6 January 2020
- Handling Your Work Injury Case Without a Lawyer? Be Prepared to Leave Money on the Table
20 December 2019
- 5 Types of Cases Handled by Personal Injury Lawyers in Chicago
13 December 2019
- Should I Get an MRI After a Car Accident?
6 December 2019
- When Holiday Gifts Hurt
21 November 2019
- You Were Hit by A Car with No Insurance. What’s Next?
13 November 2019
Contact & Map