Heidi concentrates her practice on representing Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees, creditor’s rights issues, litigation, family law, and real estate. Prior to joining Racine Olson in 2016, Heidi practiced in Seattle, Washington with a nationally recognized mortgage banking law firm representing banks, credit unions, mortgage services, and trustees in mortgage and real property disputes.
Heidi is an experienced and skilled litigator and has successfully argued cases to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and Washington appellate courts as well as Idaho and Washington state, federal, and bankruptcy trial courts.
Clients value Heidi’s hands-on, problem-solving approach and her ability to clearly communicate the nuances of any legal issue.
Heidi was born and raised in Pocatello and is thrilled to have settled permanently in Pocatello with her husband and children. Heidi is a fitness enthusiast who loves teaching group cycling classes.
Heidi is active in the Sixth District Family Law Section where she serves as Secretary/Treasurer. Heidi is a member of the American Bar Association, Idaho State Bar Association, and Washington State Bar Association. In 2017, she was selected as a rising star in the Mountain States edition of Super Lawyers.
Heidi earned her law degree from Seattle University School of Law in 2009. During law school, Heidi worked as a law clerk for a Seattle law firm, volunteered with the King County Bar Association Family Law Clinic, was the recipient of the CALI Excellence Award for Client Interviewing, Settlement and Negotiation, and participated in the Capital Appeals Clinic. Heidi earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism and political science from the University of Montana in 2004, where she was active as an “Advocate.”
- Family Law
- Business Law
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Idaho and Western and Eastern
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western District of Washington
- Racine Olson
- - Current
- Senior Counsel
- Northwest Trustee Services, Inc.
- Routh Crabtree Olsen - RCOLegal
- Media Relations
- Inland Northwest Space Alliance
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of Montana
- Mountain States Rising Star - Banking
- Super Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. in light of Bain v. Metropolitan Mortgage Group, Inc., King County Bar Association Legal Lunchbox Series
- Heidi Buck Morrison's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- IS A DEATHBED WILL VALID?
13 October 2019
- ESTATE PLANNING AND REAL ESTATE
10 October 2019
- COLLECTING ON A JUDGMENT
10 October 2019
- THE BEST ESTATE PLANNING ADVICE YOU WILL EVER RECEIVE
3 October 2019
- AVOIDABLE MISTAKE: FAILING OT UPDATE YOUR ESTATE PLANNING
1 October 2019
- AVOID THE 2 BIG FAILURES IN YOUR OWN ESTATE PLANNING
30 September 2019
- HOW DAVID KOCH’S HEIRS WILL RECEIVE MOST OF HIS ESTATE AND HOW YOURS CAN TOO
26 September 2019
- JEFFREY EPSTEIN SIGNED A WILL DAYS BEFORE HE DIED
24 September 2019
- WHO WILL GET JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S ESTATE?
16 August 2019