Hayden A. Moore is an associate at Walters, Papillion, Thomas, Cullens, LLC. Born and raised in Baton Rouge, she is a proud graduate of St. Joseph’s Academy where she lettered in volleyball. She attended Louisiana State University and obtained two degrees in Political Science and Sociology with a concentration on Criminology. While at LSU she served as the President of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International.
She attended law school at Southern University Law Center where she graduated cum laude in 2013. While at Southern she served as Vice Justice of Phi Alpha Delta and was a student attorney in the Civil Administrative division of their Law Clinic. Throughout law school she volunteered as a reading friend at Highland Elementary School, where she continues to volunteer today. She was admitted to the practice of law in October 2013.
Hayden is excited about becoming involved in the Louisiana legal community. She is currently a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, Baton Rouge Bar Association, Wex Malone American Inn of Court and is admitted to practice in the Middle and Eastern Districts of Louisiana. Ms. Moore will be working on the firm’s civil litigation matters and looks forward to expanding her legal career in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, including automobile and trucking accidents, products liability, industrial accidents, and medical malpractice.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Walters, Papillion, Thomas, Cullens
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- Southern University - Baton Rouge
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Wex Malone American Inn of Court
- Hayden A. Moore's Website Profile
- Walters, Papillion, Thomas, Cullens Website