Harmony Anne HealyAttorney- HoganWillig PLLC
- Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
- New York
Harmony A. Healy is an attorney practicing in HoganWillig’s Matrimonial & Family Law, and Criminal Defense departments. Prior to joining the firm, Harmony was recognized as a focused, ten-year veteran of the Jefferson County District Attorney’s office, and an undefeated felony trial attorney with unparalleled experience. Ms. Healy’s previous casework included a broad range of duties, from litigating diverse actions involving violent felonies to leading narcotics investigations and drafting and executing search warrants.
Ms. Healy was the Managing Partner of her previous firm, which she led as a highly meticulous and diligent practitioner. Exemplary research and writing skills, along with substantial appellate and trial experience are a true asset to any legal challenge placed before her.
Ms. Healy received her Juris Doctorate from the Regent University School of Law and previously graduated with Bachelor of Science Degrees in both Political Science and Government and Psychology.
Ms. Healy seeks to provide dedicated service to each client, regardless of how big or small the matter, and can clearly communicate the potential outcomes of pending cases and advise on necessary legal procedures. Ms. Healy strives to connect with each client personally and will zealously fight to protect their rights with the knowledge and skill of a seasoned expert.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4737664
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- Senior Assistant District Attorney
- Jefferson County District Attorney's Office
- Regent University School of Law
- State Bar of New York
- HoganWillig Blog
- Can I be Liable for the Things I Say on Social Media?
July 19, 2022
- Spring Real Estate Market Tips
May 23, 2022
- Selecting a Business Entity
June 22, 2021