- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Family Law
Hamid has practiced law, specifically family and business law litigation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, since 1997. Currently the managing partner at Nader & Woodcock, Hamid excels at coming up with simple solutions and strategies for complex problems, and then explaining your options to you in a way that you can understand. His client-focused approach to a wide range of legal issues, including family law and divorce, and business disputes and complexities in all of their forms, has made him an industry leader and a highly sought-after attorney throughout California. In or out of court, Hamid is focused on helping people solve their problems in the most reasonable and cost-effective manner.
Prior to graduating from McGeorge School of Law, Hamid worked as a police officer - an experience that has proven invaluable to his outlook as well as his ability to remain calm in seemingly tense situations.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- B.A. (1993) | Speech Communication and Rhetoric