My background as a chiropractic physician gives me a clear understanding of the human body, injury, medical treatment and long term consequences of injuries. This knowledge allows me be an effective advocate for my clients. I handle matters where the law intersects with healthcare.
- Personal Injury
- Health Care Law
- Estate Planning
- Civil Rights
- 7th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- National University of Health Sciences
- DC (1986) | Chiropractic
- Indiana State Bar  # 21599-45
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Guy DiMartino Law
- Guy S. DiMartino
- Death Claims in Florida Prisons
16 December 2018
- What Do Florida Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers Do?
4 October 2018
- GEICO will pay a 9 million judgment because of bad faith
29 September 2018
- Q. Can I sue someone that was found guilty for spitting on me
- A: Yes. It's a civil battery.
- Q. I had a garage sale. A customer parked on street blocking my driveway. A baker's rack on wheels rolled down the hill and
- A: He can make a claim against you. You should call your homeowner's insurance and let them deal with the issue.