Gregory C. Starkey founded the Birmingham Men’s Law Firm to represent the interest of husbands, fathers and other men who ware involved in Divorce and Family Law matters.
Mr. Starkey received his Bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and then received his law degree from the Birmingham School of Law where he was ranked in the top 10 of his class.
Mr. Starkey has practiced law since 2004. During that time his legal practice has also included bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, evictions and tax law issues. This diverse background is very beneficial to his Family Law clients as many have faced issues like these leading up to their divorce, custody or family law matter.
Mr. Starkey has personally been through the divorce process so he has faced the
confrontational end of these cases from both sides. He sympathizes with his clients and does what it takes to pursue the best results possible.
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner / Managing Partner
- The Birmingham Men's Law Firm
- - Current
- University of Alabama - Birmingham
- B.S. | Marketing
- Honors: Dean's List
- Birmingham School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- Honors: Ranked in the top 10 of the graduating class.
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Lead Counsel
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Visit my law firm Web site
- Follow our Blog
- Cryptocurrency and your Divorce
4 June 2018
- Alabama’s Parent-Child Relationship Act
5 March 2018
- Unwed Fathers and Custody
15 February 2018
- Understanding a father’s rights
3 May 2017
- What can we learn from celebrity divorces?
26 April 2017
- Cannot afford child support payments? Here is what to do
24 April 2017
- The right approach to family law issues can make a difference
19 April 2017
- Mel B and Stephen Belafonte going through custody battle
14 April 2017
- Parenting time: quantity versus quality
7 April 2017