Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
White & Case, LLP
* Represented several investment banks and underwriting syndicates in international securities offerings and private (144A and Reg. S) placements by Latin American and Caribbean issuers.
* Represented debtors in possession and creditor committees in complex Chapter 11 restructurings.
Lucent Technologies / International Networking Services
* As acting Chief Technology Officer of a European IXC, managed $100 million buildout of global network.
* Designed and implemented Europeâs first MPLS VPN Service.
* Directed successful proposals for over $500 million in government IT contracts.
* Managed teams of hundreds of multivendor engineers in complex ISP/OSP network implementations for the US military
* Authored and delivered training and whitepapers on MPLS, IP routing, ATM, and Cisco and Juniper solutions to clients including Lotus Development Corp., AT&T, State Farm, and the US Air Force.
* Worked directly with COO and VP of Engineering at a nationwide DSL provider to review and redesign ATM core to accommodate new Voice and VPN service offerings.
* Assisted CTO a New England CLEC, in the selection and implementation of a softswitch-based converged service offering.
Harvard Law School
J.D. | International Finance, Cyberlaw
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys