Gina A. JorgensenJorgensen Law Offices - Our Team Diligently Working for You!
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Gina has been practicing law for the last 20 years, previously serving the communities of Franklin, Wright, and Cerro Gordo counties. Between her work in private practice, and public service, she has a wide breadth of knowledge and experience, ensuring her ability to zealously tackle the majority of your legal needs.
Gina obtained her Juris Doctorate in 2000 from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, having spent her last year of law school as a visiting student at Drake -- Go Bulldogs! Thereafter, she clerked for Iowa Judicial District 2A, supporting judges covering the 9 county district. Since that time, Gina has served as Wright County Attorney and Assistant Cerro Gordo County Attorney, as well as practicing privately with other area firms. Gina’s other entrepreneurial ventures include real estate and a small agricultural operation for chestnut production.
You will find Gina and her family out in the community busy with school activities, coaching Mock Trial at HDHS, hiking the trails and boating at Beeds Lake State Park, and working in their chestnut groves.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Supreme Court of Iowa
- The Iowa State Bar Association  # 30958446
Serving Our Community with Professional and Quality Service! At Jorgensen Law Offices we practice in a wide range of topics. Those include, but are not limited to: Business Law, Contracts, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Family Law, Probate/Trusts/Wills, and Real Estate. We look forward to discussing how we can serve you.