Gib Irons IIIGreenville, NC Divorce, Family Law, Education Law & Personal Injury
- Personal Injury, Divorce, Family Law ...
- North Carolina
Gib Irons is the managing partner of Irons & Irons, P.A. in Greenville, NC. He is in charge of running the day to day operations of the business including but not limited to implementing firm policy related to cash flow and profitability, staffing, client development, time management, and productivity systems. His practice is focused on family law and personal injury litigation. He does extensive screening before accepting a family law or personal injury case. He seeks to limit the number of active clients that he is representing at any given time in an effort to streamline the litigation process. As a result, his clients enjoy being able to have regular and frequent access to their attorney, individual attention, and exceptional service. In the world of domestic and family law, where tension and stress are all too common and the burnout rate amongst attorneys in astonishingly high, he provides a client-based service that caters to high net worth and upper middle-class individuals seeking to reach a favorable disposition in their case within a reasonable timeframe. He attended public schools in Greenville, North Carolina and graduated from J. H. Rose High School in 1998. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California in December 2001. He received his Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama in December 2005. He was admitted to practice law in North Carolina in March of 2006. Gib is also very active within the community. When he is not in the courtroom or spending time with his family, you can see him volunteering with the Habitat for Humanity, sponsoring Pitts County athletic teams, and participating in a number of galas and walks for causes. Gib is currently on the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity in Pitt County.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Education Law
- North Carolina
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2005)
- Pepperdine University
- B.A. (2001)
- North Carolina State Bar  # 34826