Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Areas
- Felony Offenses
- Drunk Driving
Free consultations for all criminal cases in New York City.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates contingent upon the nature of the crime and charges.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Greek: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Senior Assistant District Attorney
- New York County District Attorney's Office
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. (1999)
- New York University
- B.A. (1996)
- SuperLawyers Rising Star
- Law Offices of George Vomvolakis
- New York State Bar  # 3031440
- - Current
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Lawyers
- New York Criminal Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
12 Questions Answered
- Q. What exactly is robbery 1st class c
- A: Robbery in the First Degree is when someone forcibly steals property and he causes serious physical injury to a person not involved in the crime, or he is armed with a deadly weapon, or he uses or threathens the immediate use of a dangerous instrument, or he displays what appears to be a firearm.
- Q. Does a guilty plea to a NY City administrative violation drinking in public constitute a criminal offense?
- A: No. This offense is classified as a violation and not as a crime.
- Q. How many years are you sentence for fraud?
- A: There are many different types of fraud. It is impossible to determine someone's sentence without knowing more about their situation such as, the level of fraud, the amount fraudently taken, the defendant's criminal history, etc. With more specific information, we can provide you with a sentencing range.
Contact & Map