Attorney Galit Moskowitz has been practicing exclusively in the area of family law for over 10 years. She handles cases related to custody, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution, dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships, palimony, domestic violence, grandparent visitation and international child abduction. She is admitted to practice law both in New Jersey and New York states, and is a fluent speaker of Hebrew. Galit Moskowitz has been recognized for her work as a New Jersey Family Law attorney by various independent legal organizations including AVVO and (201) Magazine. Her former clients describe her as a truly phenomenonal family lawyer, because of her extensive knowledge and apparent compassion. In addition to being highly recommended by her clients, Attorney Moskowitz has also been endorsed by her peers, who have named her an excellent and well-rounded advocate.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
Free case assessments for new clients
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Active Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.S. (1998) | Administration of Justice, Psychology and Hebraic Studies
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Award of Merit for work in the area of International Custody Law and on Hague Convention cases
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Her was honored by the receipt of the from the in 2004.
- "In The Interest of Children of Same Sex Couples"
- Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Volume 19, 2005, Number 2