Frank Nardi is a founder of the law firm of McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC. Frank brings expertise unique to the New Jersey legal community.
In addition to almost two decades as an experienced attorney in New York and New Jersey, Frank is also a certified public accountant and certified financial planner. This gives Frank a unique ability to see the financial tax issues in any legal matter. It also helps him get to the bottom of complex commercial cases and financial transactions, and helps businesses formulate profitable plans.
Frank is an attorney admitted to the bars of New Jersey and New York since 1995. He has been a certified public accountant in New York and New Jersey since 1991. Frank is also a certified financial planner.
Frank is deeply involved in New Jersey’s legal and accounting communities. He is the past president of the Accounting Financial and Tax Professional Society of New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey State, Passaic County and American Bar Associations. He is a member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Frank also handles pro bono cases through Legal Services of New Jersey and Volunteer Lawyers For Justice.
Frank received his bachelor in science degree in accounting from Rutgers University in 1989. Frank received his law degree from New York Law School in 1995. Frank is a New Jersey native, having grown up in Hasbrouck Heights. Frank also graduated from Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey.
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- New Jersey
- New York
- Founding Member
- McLaughlin & Nardi LLC
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1995)
- Rutgers University
- B.S. (1989) | Accounting
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Passaic County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Bar # 2724078
- - Current
- Certified Public Accountant
- New York, New Jersey
- Frank P. Nardi's Website Profile
- McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC Website
- McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC Website En Español
- New Jersey Lawyers Blog
- Third Circuit Upholds Jury Verdict Finding Age Discrimination Under New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
9 October 2019
- Third Circuit Rules Adult Dancers Are Employees Entitled to Overtime and Minimum Wage Protections
7 October 2019
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals Defines Standard for Finding “Willful” Violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act
26 September 2019
- New Jersey Adds to Its Already Strong Pro-Employee Legislation With New Wage Theft Act
24 September 2019
- Understanding the Various Types of New Jersey Liquor Licenses
22 September 2019
- McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC Awarded Equal Justice Medal
19 September 2019
- New Jersey Appellate Division Issues Opinion on Apportioning Damages in Construction Law Consumer Fraud Cases
17 September 2019
- New Jersey Appeals Court Addresses Quantum of Proof in Constructive Discharge Case of Cecile Portilla v. Maxim Healthcare, Inc.
29 August 2019
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals Applies Overly Broad Analysis in Reaching Right Decision in Layoff Rights Dispute Under New Jersey Civil Service Law
14 June 2019