Free Consultation: (405) 633-3420Tap to Call This Lawyer
Frank A. Urbanic

Frank A. Urbanic

Arrested? Don't panic! Call Urbanic.
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I became a criminal defense attorney because I am intimately familiar with how precious our constitutional rights are. After my arrest years ago, I realized how close I was to being in a situation that could have negatively impacted my life forever. That made me realize how important it is to have someone on your side who feels strongly about protecting your rights. In the Air Force, I put my life on the line to support and defend the Constitution during combat. Today, I support and defend the Constitution in the courtroom. My legal career began by representing indigent clients. I saw first-hand how important it is for everyone to have legal representation. This is why I make every effort to make my services available to as many people as possible.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Free Consultation
    I offer a free phone or in-person 45 minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I accept all major credit cards.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    I offer reasonable payment plans. They typically include a down payment and weekly payments.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
The Urbanic Law Firm, PLLC
- Current
Judicial intern
United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office
Judicial intern
72nd District Court – Lubbock, TX
Texas Tech University School of Law
J.D. (2015) | Law
Honors: Summa cum laude (highest honors), Student public defender of the year award
Activities: Caprock Regional Public Defender Office student attorney, Business & Bankruptcy Law Journal, advocacy competitions
University of Oklahoma
MBA (2009) | Business administration and management
Texas A&M University - College Station
B.B.A. (2009) | Business Management
Activities: Fightin' Texas Aggies Corps of Cadets
Burbridge Award
Texas Tech University School of Law
Top student attorney in the Caprock Regional Public Defender Office. For zealous advocacy on behalf of indigent clients.
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Bar Association # 32528
Oklahoma County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
National College of DUI Defense
- Current
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Associationo
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Criminal Law Section
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Family Law Section
- Current
Oklahoma Bar General Practice/Solo and Small Firm Section
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Law Office Management and Technology Section
- Current
Speaking Engagements
A View From the Future: Technology-Driven Lean Six Sigma in a Law Office, Texas Tech University School of Law
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
University of Oklahoma
Websites & Blogs
The Urbanic Law Firm | Oklahoma Criminal Defense Attorney
Legal Answers
83 Questions Answered

Q. I was charged with 3 counts of child abuse by county officers whereas the allegations have no evidence to prove
A: These are very serious charges. You need to hire an attorney. No getting around that.
Q. Can you be prosecuted without the victim or witness?
A: Succinctly... yes
Q. Okay so my husband was arrested on traffic and then was charged with poss of Contraband by inmate residue bag of meth??
A: Not enough info here to be able to competently answer this. He needs to get an attorney to help him. And even his attorney can’t predict the future.
Q. What's the best deal with the least penalty and punishment that a lawyer could get him
A: Get who? For what?
Q. Are DUI penalties worse if there are children in the car?
A: Yes you can be charged with child endangerment. That’s a felony.
Q. If my boyfriend is incarcerated filed for fast and speedy or dismissal over 2years ago but still nothing has been done
A: So he has new charges? If that’s the case he needs to hire an attorney and work to get a writ for him to appear in court.
Q. Is possession of a firearm afcf, considered violent?
A: No.
Q. What can I do if the mother of my unborn grandchild is doing drugs?
A: Report it to DHS and/or the police.
Q. What would be the typical bond for Exploitation of elderly or disabled adult and what to do if falsely accused
A: That varies by county and by judge. If bail has not been set yet, then contact a bondsman in the area. They will likely have the best estimate on what it may be.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
1141 N Robinson Ave #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Telephone: (405) 633-3420
Cell: (405) 633-3420