Free Consultation: (904) 236-5317Tap to Call This Lawyer
Francis M. Boyer

Francis M. Boyer

  • Business Law, Collections, Estate Planning...
  • District of Columbia, Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearchSocial Media

Hello. My name is Francis M. Boyer, Esq., and I would like to take a quick second to thank you for visiting my profile.
My main office is located in Jacksonville, Florida, but our firm has two other offices located in Orlando and Miami. I regularly travel to these offices in order to better serve our clients who reside there. I am licensed to practice law throughout the entire state of Florida, as well as in the District of Columbia.
My practice areas include business law, immigration, real estate, debt collection, civil litigation, and international law. I invite you to contact me before making your decision to live, work, or invest in the U.S. I will guide you through this new cultural and legal landscape, and together we can move forward on this path towards your goal.

I realize that most legal problems take a long time to resolve and can be a cause for unwanted stress in your life. Because of this, I strive to resolve your legal problems in a quick and efficient manner while working to ensure a just result.
Although I know people do not come to see our firm for friendly conversation, we pride ourselves in changing the attitudes people may hold of attorneys. That is why we provide an atmosphere where an attorney is easily accessible.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website or our blog.

Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Collections
  • Estate Planning
  • Immigration Law
  • Probate
  • International Law
  • Insurance Claims
  • Consumer Law
  • Maritime Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee available depending on the matter. Hourly fee Contingency Fee Alternative Fee (lower hourly, lower success fee)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • French: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
California State University - Northridge
B.S. | Business Administration
Placeholder image for education.
Florida Coastal School of Law
J.D. | Law
Florida Coastal School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jacksonville Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
South Miami-Kendall Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Amarican Association for Justice
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida Justice Asociation
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Bretons de l'Etranger
Radio Bleu
Websites & Blogs
Abogado Florida Blog
Cabinet d'Avocats de Floride Droit des Affaires, Immobilier & Immigration
Legal Answers
75 Questions Answered

Q. How do I file my Complex Business Litigation Division Addendum?
A: You need to check with the Clerk of Courts. Each county has its own rule and also verify that the judge himself does not have his own set of rules too.
Q. What is the liability of someone who is a director, on a board of directors, in a company based in Florida?
A: The liability depends on the acts, or failure to act of that director. Simply put, being a director does not per se, make that director personally liable for the debts of the company. However, there many exceptions to this and a director can be held personally liable.
Q. I sold my bus, furniture store.still in my owner is not paying balance.can i take any legal action?
A: Yes and ou should. The statute of limitations is 4 years for an oral contract and 5 years for a written contract.
Q. What are the procedures of converting foreign currency
A: The bank does it for you automatically when you receive a wire or deposit a check in foreign currency.
Q. What is required on an invoice submitted for payment to a private company?
A: Nothing more than your business name, an address and the description of what you are invoicing, but this is not the best practice. YOu should have terms and conditions. Quite frankly, these should be on the intake orders if you have that type of business.
Q. Do I need an attorney to prepare a dating service contract for our company?
A: Yes you should get an attorney. This is a fairly detailed agreement that you will need here.
Q. On line 4 of the UCC-1 (rev. 7-29-98 form) financing statement, what EXACTLY do i put as the collateral to be covered
A: Well, this should be the equipment or other items that you are placing a lien on...Ask the salespersons, they will not let you get hold of the equipment wihtout having pprotected themselves.
Q. Do I have to be living with my spouse in order to successfully petition for a green card?
A: Yes otherwie you are committing marriage fraud, punishible by heavy fines and several years in jail. You need to prove that the marriage is real. very hard to do when the spouses are living separately.
Q. Do i need a social seruity to be usa citxen sorry about my spelling
A: You should already have a Social Security number if you are legally here. How are you filing your taxes? How are you working legally? You cannot become a citizen without showing your tax returns.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
9471 Baymeadows Road
Suite 404
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Telephone: (904) 236-5317
Fax: (904) 371-3935
1000 5th Street
Suite 200
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Telephone: (305) 921-9665
499 N. State Road 434
Suite 2063
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Telephone: (407) 574-2573