Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Norfleet and Lafferty, LLC
- - Current
- Metzger, Wickersham
- Widener University
- J.D. (1999)
Websites & Blogs
- Norfleet and Lafferty Web Site
- Norfleet & Lafferty Blog
- 7 Mistakes that can hurt your workers' compensation claim
25 October 2016
- What Is A Critical Case? Find Out How You May Be Able To Reduce Your Wait For An Appeal Hearing
23 October 2016
- 5 mistakes that can cause you to lose your workers' compensation case
25 January 2016
- YouTube Page
9 Questions Answered
- Q. Was injured on job,went to one of there panel doctors didn't drug test me.Can they drug test me 10 days later?
- A: I agree with Attorney Belt that is there is am employer policy that you may have to submit to testing. The impact that a positive test may have on any workers' compensation claim --- especially 10 days after a work injury -- would depend if the employer could prove that your injury would not have occured "but for" your intoxication. If the employer could prove that, your claim may be excluded under the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act.
- Q. Signed a waiver at a restaurant before eating hot wings. Became violently ill and was taken to the er do I have recours
- A: You should have ordered mild......
- Q. I pulled a muscle at work while doing a job and my WC claim was denied stating back pain isn't an injury. And I missed w
- A: Yes. You should contact a workers' compensation attorney. You can search for one on Justia.com or contact your local Bar Association. They will be able to explain your rights to you.
Contact & Map