Free Consultation: (254) 634-2587Tap to Call This Lawyer
F. Edward (Ed) Brown

F. Edward (Ed) Brown

You Can't Win If You Cop A Plea
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Bell County criiminal lawyer serving Waco, Temple, Belton, Cameron, Salado, Rockdale, Nolanville, Harker Heights, Killeen, Copperas Cove, Texas. We can't help you unless you contact us. FREE initial office consultation.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Juvenile Law
  • Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Areas
  • Sex Crime
  • Sexual Assault
  • Probation
  • Violent Crimes
  • Free Consultation
    Initial consultation is limited to 30 minutes.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, American Express, Paypal
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee agreement.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 03121020
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
5th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
My Bell County Lawyer
- Current
Sole practitioner at My Bell County Lawyer handling all criminal charges in Central Texas.
University Of Houston
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
University of North Texas - Health Science Center at Ft. Worth
MBA (1979) | Industrial Management - Economics
Placeholder image for education.
Texas A&M University - Prairie View A&M University
B.S. | Industrial Technology
Texas A&M University - Prairie View A&M University Logo
Am Jur
University Houston Law School
Top evidence student in the class of 1992.
Professional Associations
National Assoication of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Bell County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Methodist Children Home
- Current
Activities: A placement home for trouble youth service Texas and New Mexico.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Texas State Bar # 03121020
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
F. Edward Brown, Attorney
F. Edward Brown, Attorney
Legal Answers
31 Questions Answered

Q. How likely am I be convicted if my codefendants already plead out and got sentenced and made a sworn statement
A: If she made a sworn statement against you and agreed to testify at your trial, you are likely to be convicted. If she accepted full responsibility, then it will depend upon other evidence pointing toward your guilt.
Q. Texas misdemeanor class B charge theft With previouse convictions they up the level of that charge to a State j
A: Yes. As Attorney Roy Lee Warren stated, you should hire a lawyer to help you through this confusing law and court opinions.
Q. i am in need of a good lawyer for current charges against me i was set up by a lady and i am in the middle of divorce
A: You need to give more information about type of charge and location.
Q. If i was placed on probation, i fell behind on my probation fees& community service hours & i complete them will i be ok
A: If you complete them before a Motion to Revoke is file, you should be okay. Even if a motion is filed, Bell County's judges will usually not revoke you.
Q. Can I do jail time if I'm on probation for family violence
A: No, you will not get revoke for an offense committed before starting probation.
Q. Can the police search someone’s vehicle without a warrant in Texas?
A: Yes, the search is legal if the officer makes search incident to arrest or if there is reasonable suspicion to believe contraband will be found or contraband is in visible or base on odor.
Q. My son got off probation 1 yr ago for assault now hes in jail for assault w deadly weapon will he get time
A: Assault with deadly weapon is a serious allegation. You son should contact an attorney for case evaluation immediately. Depending on his criminal history prison is a strong possibility.
Q. I got a bond forfeiture and don't no what to do
A: You should contact your bond company for assistance.
Q. Fugitive of Justice, class A misdemeanor
A: If case is in Bell County, there is a good possibility.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
My Bell County Attorney
208 E. Central Avenue, Suite 107
Belton, TX 76513
Telephone: (254) 634-2587
Cell: (254) 634-2587