Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Employment Law
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
The determination as to whether our firm can extend the option of a contingency fee arrangement is made during a formal consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2008)
- Morehouse College
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science
- State Bar of Georgia  # 157904
- - Current
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 210286
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
6 Questions Answered
- Q. Can I sue my mom for not paying me money she owes me?
- A: Courts in most states would construe such an arrangement as a gratuitous promise, unsupported by consideration, and therefore unenforceable at law. In short if you attempted to engage in litigation to recover the requested sum it is unlikely that you will be successful.
- Q. I was wrongfully terminated because I called corporate on two supervisor who has been harassing me since I’ve been there
- A: You may have a cause of action for retaliation. Please call my office to discuss your concerns further. 404.551.5333.
- Q. What if we never hear from Social Security?
- A: You can call the claims examiner for an update. Also, you can acquire attorney representation at the initial application level. You do not need to wait until you are denied.
Contact & Map