Erin Rice Petrillo
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Energy, Oil & Gas Law ...
Erin is a member of the Indiana County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association, including the Business Law and Environmental and Energy Law sections of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Education & Experience
Erin graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and the Katz Graduate School of Business in 2008 with a J.D. and M.B.A. While in law school, Erin served as an associate editor of The Journal of Law and Commerce. During her time at Katz, Erin concentrated her studies in finance, specifically the areas of corporate finance and valuation.
Erin graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of South Carolina with a dual major in International Business and Finance, earning a B.S. in 2005. While at the USC, Erin was a member of the International Affairs Executive Board.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Municipal Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 209978
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
- MBA (2008) | Business
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- B.S. (2005) | Finance and International Business
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 209978
- Haberl, Buell & Rice, PLLC