Free Consultation: (315) 473-9985Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Eric Webster Sherwood

  • Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I am a sole practitioner who has been specializing in Criminal Defense and Personal Bankruptcy Law for over 20 years. I handle all aspects of criminal law, including DWI defense and traffic matters.

I am admitted to practice in all of the courts of the State of New York, as well as the Northern District of New York.

Practice Areas
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
University of Dayton
J.D. (1998) | Bankruptcy/Secured Transactions
University of Dayton Logo
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 2950814
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. I have a public defender and he does not return my calls, what should I do
A: My advice to you would be to find your attorney's office address online or from the court and physically go to his/her office and ask to speak with them. Be polite and, if they tell you that you can't speak to them without an appointment, make sure that you don't leave the office without a concrete appointment to speak with them some time in the near future.
Q. I’m 13 he took my phone and broke it on purpose.Can I file a police report?
A: Of course you can. While I am licensed in the state of New York, I am sure that Maine has a crime that covers the intentional destruction of someone else's property. In NY it is referred to as Criminal Mischief.

Go to your local police station and file a police report. It may be wise to bring a parent with you as well.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
247 W Fayette St
Ste 315
Syracuse, NY 13202
Telephone: (315) 473-9985
Fax: (315) 428-1002