I provide proactive and strategic legal counsel to the Moscow-Pullman area in both business law and estate planning. In the area of business, my goal is to help build strong businesses in my community by helping them think proactively to protect and invest in themselves. In estate planning, my goal is to help people uncover their goals and be able to integrate those values into estate plans that reflect and execute their goals for their lives and their families. In the probate process, I enjoy being able to walk alongside a client and help ease what can feel like a difficult and overwhelming process.
I also endeavor to improve my clients' experience and bring better and more efficient legal services to my local community by providing flat fee services, secure cloud-based document sharing, and virtual options to give my clients a better value.
My family and I love our Moscow community, and one of my favorite aspects of being an attorney is the opportunity to make a difference in my community by investing in building strong local businesses and families that are future minded for the next generation.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Eifert Law Firm utilizes flat fees for optimal transparency and service
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney and Owner
- Eifert Law Firm
- - Current
- Licensed Investment Advisor
- Covenant Investment Advisors
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Activities: Alternate Dispute Resolution Board, Regent Journal of Law and Public Policy Board
- Idaho State Bar # 9173
- - Current
- Washington State Bar
- - Current
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Retirement Planning, Estate Planning for Farmers and Ranchers CLE, Coeur d'alene, Idaho
- Case Study – Seller Dies after Property Under Contract
29 January 2020
- News Section Coming Soon…
11 January 2020
- Androids, Blade Runner, and What Happens To Your Online Accounts When You Die
11 April 2019
- How to Set Up Temporary “Guardians” For Your Children
25 January 2019
- How to Make Your Estate Plan Work For You When You Need It
4 December 2018
- Why Every Adult Needs a Living Will
2 October 2018
- When Do I Need a Power of Attorney?
9 September 2018
- Estate Planning Basics: Why Do I Need a Will?
13 August 2018