Free Consultation: (678) 664-9729Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elizabeth Nicole Kozycki

Elizabeth Nicole Kozycki

Kozycki Law, LLC - Atlanta, GA based Immigration Lawyers
  • Immigration Law
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

E. Nicole Kozycki, Esq. was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2014 and is a founding partner of Kozycki Law, LLC. E. Nicole Kozycki, has 10 years of legal experience in both private practice and for the U.S. Department of Justice. Nicole practices primarily immigration law with ancillary representation in entertainment, contract, and corporate law matters as they relate to immigration issues. She focuses on employment-based immigration in the highly-skilled worker categories as well as investment-based corporate immigration paths. She has a background in the studies of international conflict and human rights, and channels this experience into representation of clients with complex asylum and Convention Against Torture cases. Nicole currently serves as the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Immigration Committee, is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyer Association, and frequently publishes on the topics of family and employment immigration.

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Founding Partner
Kozycki Law, LLC
- Current
The Patriot Law Office
San Joaquine College of Law
J.D. (2014) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
American University
B.A. (2008) | International Studies
Honors: Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Clients' Choice Award
Top Contributor Award
George A. Hopper Moot Court Oral Advocacy Finalist
San Joaquine College of Law
Professional Associations
American Immigration Lawyers Assosiation
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
Immigration Committee
- Current
Activities: Senior Content Editor
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Eligibility for Employment Authorization to H-4 Dependent Spouses of H-1B Nonimmigrants
Avvo Legal Guide
San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review
Speaking Engagements
Risks and Benefits of Deferred Action, Community Forum, LaGrange, GA
The Patriot Law Office
1999 National Grand Champion: Charolais Bull
National Charolais Association
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered

Q. My husband and I have been married for 2 months. He says he has to transfer his paperwork thru me or he'll be deported
A: I don't know what he means by "transfer his paperwork thru". He would, however, need you to sponsor him if he was looking to apply for an Adjustment of Status. If you would like to discuss the implications of what sponsorship entails please let me know.
Q. Want to file for divorce, both non us citizens. Husband here on work visa which includes wife and kids to be here too
A: I agree with Myron. Unfortunately, once you are divorced, your current wife will no longer qualify for her current immigration status.
Q. Can my kids father get deported we have 3 kids together and were gonna get married. What can i do?
A: I would need to know a few more details in order to assist. Is he currently in removal proceedings?
Q. Currently separated after 10 years of marriage with 3 children. Have been in this country since High school.
A: I know these are somewhat sensitive questions, however, it will come down to the details of the relationship. Have you filed for divorce, has the divorce been finalized?
Q. Hi I am a permanent resident (USA), I was arrested once (a year ago), I wasn't convicted but they keep stoping me airpor
A: Unfortunately, it can take some time for the system to update, however, a year seems a bit excessive. For your upcoming trip, hopefully, the system has updated, in case it has not I would definitely carry the letter from the court with you. However, based on the information you provided I would not be concerned to travel, you just might have to endure the pain of the slow-moving government system as it updates.
Q. I would like to bring my fiancé. I am a US citizen. What would be the fastest and cheapest way to do it?
A: There are two main routes: you can marry her abroad and then petition for her. Or you can bring her to the United States on a Fiancee Visa, get married within 90 days and then apply for an Adjustment of Status. The cheapest of these depends on your circumstances but generally is the first. By getting married abroad, you can skip the fees associated with the fiancee visa (however, this does require you to travel abroad for the wedding).
Q. my fiancé got pulled over he had no drivers licencse and got a possession of narcotics Hes an immigrant what will happen
A: This will depend on two main things. First, what his current immigration status is. Second, what specifically the possession of narcotics charge is.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Kozycki Law, LLC
3546 Habersham at Northlake Road
Tucker, GA 30084
Telephone: (678) 664-9729