I have been practicing in the area of consumer bankruptcy law since 1993. My first job after graduating from the Texas Tech University School of Law was with the Standing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee's office. I then worked for a law office with a high volume practice in the area of bankruptcy before opening my solo practice in 1998.
In 2000, I became Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. I am the only female attorney in Lubbock that is Board Certified in this area of practice. I believe that you should seek the best available legal counsel when you are facing challenges in your life and with a Board Certified attorney you are assured of receiving assistance from an expert.
My office prides itself on offering personal and caring service. We are here to help and do not judge. Bankruptcy is often an avenue to help someone obtain a fresh start and we would be honored to help.
- Consumer Law
I do offer a free initial consultation to analyze whether or not bankruptcy might be of benefit to you.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Generally, we do accept payment plans. We cannot file without the agreed upon fee being paid in full, but we often give our clients up to one year to pay out their fees and get their Chapter 7 case filed. Chapter 13's are filed after partial payment with the balance paid through the plan.
- Northern District of Texas
- ID Number: 00787734
- English: Spoken, Written
- West Texas Bankruptcy Bar Association
- - Current
- Texas Tech University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Lubbock Christian University
- B.A. (1988) | English
- York College
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- Texas State Bar  # 00787734
- - Current
- What Bankruptcy Can Do and Not Do , Texas Association of Legal Professionals CLE , Lubbock, Texas
- Texas Association of Legal Professionals
- Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Law Office of Elizabeth S. Huffman