Free Consultation: (888) 966-6566Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elizabeth Fowler Lunn

Elizabeth Fowler Lunn

Veterans Benefits and Social Security Disability Lawyer
  • Social Security Disability, Military Law
  • North Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

For over 20 years I have helped 1000's of individuals navigate the claims process for government benefits. Social Security disability and Veterans benefits are federal programs with often complicated and confusing claims processes. I work with each client personally to help make the process go as smoothly as possible.

Practice Areas
    Social Security Disability
    Military Law
    Veteran's Benefits
  • Free Consultation
    There is never a charge for a case evaluation
  • Contingent Fees
    25% for Social Security 20% for Veterans Compensation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Lunn & Forro, PLLC
- Current
Wolf & Hogan, PC
Charles Hall Law Firm
Legal Aid of NC
University of Richmond School of Law
J.D. (1998)
University of Richmond School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
National Organization of Veterans Advocates
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Current
Activities: previously served as Technology Chair for the Disability Advocacy Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
North Carolina State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Social Security and Veterans Compensation
Legal Answers
50 Questions Answered
Q. What law sections and codes do I look for when I am have lung agenesis ICD 10 code Q33.3 which is nationally covered ssa
A: You can read the regulations related to Social Security regulations to see how Social Security considers claims for disability benefits. SSA is making a decision as to whether your medical issues are so severe that they prevent you from doing all work that exists in the national economy. The ICD 10 code is not really relevant. Once you have a diagnosed impairment, SSA is looking at the severity of your symptoms. Because you have a medical condition that is rare and may cause some unusual issues with work I would recommend speaking to a disability attorney in your area about your claim.
Q. Ive filed for disability. Should i not be working while they deliberating or try to work during the process
A: If you are able to work at a substantial gainful activity level then you will not be found to be disabled.
Q. Social Security law and veteran of war/combat veteran
A: I’m not sure what you are asking. Did you file an appeal and this is the in the appeal decision? Or are you looking for someone to file an appeal for you based on legal errors in a decision? If you can provide more information about your situation then I may be able to provide you with an answer to your question.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Lunn & Forro, PLLC
9131 Anson Way
Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27615
Toll-Free: (888) 966-6566
Telephone: (919) 844-6439
Fax: (919) 844-7956
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 1 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed