Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Supreme Court of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- Abilene Christian University
- B.A. | Political Science: International Relations
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Pepperdine Alumni Association Board
- Former Volunteer Coordinator
Websites & Blogs
- Elizabeth D. Alvarez' Website Profile
- Guest and Gray Law Firm Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Jury Trials in Texas Divorce Cases
10 November 2019
- Temporary Restraining Orders in Texas Child Custody Cases
9 November 2019
- What is Discovery?
1 November 2019
- Do I need a will?
12 September 2019
- What are the different types of probate in Texas?
11 September 2019
- I can’t find the will, what can a lawyer do to help me?
10 September 2019
- What’s a probate prove up hearing? What if there is no will?
9 September 2019
- Can I appeal a judge’s ruling on the division of my property or marital estate?
20 August 2019
- Van Zandt County Standing Orders in Family Law Cases
6 August 2019
Contact & Map