Free Consultation: (404) 844-4848Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elizabeth Cruz Noellien

Elizabeth Cruz Noellien

  • Immigration Law, Family Law
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
Immigration Law
Citizenship, Family Visas, Green Cards, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free 20 minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Payment plans accepted on case by case basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Cruz Noellien & Associates, LLC
- Current
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
J.D. (2013)
Honors: Cum Laude
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Georgia
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. Is the transfer of property after death, without a will, automatic for couple living in separate maintenance?
A: If your name was not on the property, then then the estate will have to be probated in Probate Court and the property will be distributed to his heirs. As a spouse you are considered an heir, however, you will need to look at your separate maintenance agreement as to whether you gave up your rights to this property.
Q. Husband wants divorce, found someone else after 21yrs. Moved out, got own place and we're still married.
A: You will need to file for divorce so that you can request child support and a request of your assets such as the 401k, and alimony if you qualify to receive it. In addition to child support you should also request help paying for child care. If you are in Georgia, child care is added to the base child support amount.
Q. Can my babymomma just leave with my child and not speak to me?
A: If you are not married or filed to legitimize your child, then she has all the legal rights. You would need to legitimize your child to obtain parental rights.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Cruz Noellien & Associates, LLC
3775 Venture Drive Suite C-202
Duluth, GA 30096
Telephone: (404) 844-4848
Fax: (404) 855-2821
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: By appointment only.