Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Workers' Compensation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- McClintock Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- In order to focus on a small, more select group of clients and to fully use both her civil and criminal litigation, and appellate experience, Ms. McClintock formed the McClintock Law Firm, LLC, in February 2015. “The goal of this firm is to provide personalized attention for workers’ compensation and personal injury clients as well as individuals who have been accused of serious crimes. I see this practice as going forward with the intention of litigating every case where the client wants his or her day in court. I’ve demonstrated over the last 20 years that I am more than capable of taking on the difficult cases and winning them. I plan on going forward in the same manner with this new firm that is built upon how I want to practice law and take care of clients.
- Supervising Attorney - Workers Compensation Division
- McDivitt Law Firm
- Ms. McClintock joined the McDivitt Law Firm in 2013 to supervise the workers’ compensation section of that firm. While supervising other attorneys at the firm, Ms. McClintock took dozens of claims to hearing before administrative law judges and settled several millions of dollars of client claims.
- McClintock & McClintock, P.C.
- Ms. McClintock joined Ted McClintock in forming the criminal defense law firm of McClintock & McClintock, P.C. As a partner in that firm for 13 years, she handled hundreds of criminal appeals and post-conviction proceedings and argued numerous cases before the Colorado Court of Appeals and the Colorado Supreme Court. Additionally, Ms. McClintock co-chaired several high profile and serious felony cases, such as the Gary Hill murder trial in which she successfully argued the “Make My Day” defense to get Mr. Hill acquitted of all charges, including first degree murder. Ms. McClintock has tried several felony sexual offense cases as well as other felony level criminal cases.
- Deputy District Attorney (D.D.A.)
- Office of the Fourth Judicial District Attorney
- . During her years as a Deputy District Attorney (D.D.A.), she worked in the County, Juvenile and District Courts, litigating a range of cases from traffic violations to serious felony offenses. A significant portion of her time at the D.A.’s Office was spent prosecuting juvenile sexual offenses and direct file felony cases in the District Court.
- Koncilja & Koncilja, P.C.
- Ms. McClintock’s practice focused primarily on plaintiff’s personal injury, worker’s compensation and social security disability litigation.
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- State Bar of Colorado  # 25990
Websites & Blogs
- Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Attorney
- Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Blog
- Colorado Springs Workers Compensation Lawyer
Contact & Map